Location: Skin Blends, 1260 Guin Rd, Nixa, MO 65714
Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm; Lunch will be from: 12:30 to 1:30 pm
NOTE: There are several places to eat within a short distance to our location or feel free to bring your own lunch.
- This is a hands on class, so come prepared to be waxed and wax others!
- Learn the difference between a hard wax and a strip wax
- How, when, and where to successfully use both hard and strip waxes
- How to do a professional wax consultation and ongoing client management
- Waxing contraindications and the importance of an Informed Release Form
- Best products to use before and after waxing
- Best product to retail to the client to maintain optimum results
- Various waxing techniques and when best to use each technique as well as how to properly position client for best results
- Demonstrations and critique of how to properly wax brows, nostrils, ears, lip, chin, face, arms, underarms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, bikini and brazilian
Class Fees & Reservation Policies:
- Payment (in full) is required when registering for training modules.
- Missouri Residents: tax will be charged on all product purchases if you do not have a reseller’s number.
- All classes will start PROMPTLY at 10 am so please plan accordingly.
- Cancellations made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled class will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled class, class fee may only be transferred to another class.
- “No shows” will forfeit their class fee.
- A minimum of 6 class participants must be registered for training modules to take place.
- Skin Blends reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training classes due to lack of participants. All registered attendees will be notified of any changes made to scheduled classes.