Citrus Glow Cleanser is our Combo Botanical Cleanser with our Mango and Natural Almond Aromas, as well an added natural orange color.
Combo Botanical Cleanser has gentle cleansing agents that softly foam upon application to thoroughly cleanse your skin yet leave your face feeling very clean, soft, and fresh. The secret is the plethora of cleansing, soothing, and nourishing botanicals including Chamomile, Rosemary and Horsetail. Chlorophyll provides a soft natural green color.
- Perfect for combination skin, but everybody will love this cleanser.
- Creamy lotion becomes water rinseable foam; add more water for more foam.
- Host of botanicals to cleanse, nourish and soothe skin: Chamomile, Balm Mint, Yarrow, Rosemary, Althea, Horsetail, Sage, Coltsfoot and Thyme.
- Chlorophyll provides a natural green color as well as antioxidant benefits and may discourage the growth of bacteria leading to acne.
- Skin will feel soft, fresh and clean.
- Apply a quarter sized amount of cleanser to face, neck and chest using circular massage motions.
- Add a little water and massage some more.
- To thoroughly remove cleanser, use wetted Super Soft Facial Cloth or Cleansing Sponge (both are available from Skin Blends) or wetted cotton pads.
- For deeper cleansing, apply cleanser again, and use Skin Blends Facial Brush to loosen dead skin cells to reveal younger plumper more youthful skin cells. Repeat step 2.
- Cleanse, then tone face, neck and chest every morning and evening to prepare skin for specialty serum(s), hydrators, sunscreens and/or moisturizers.
Ingredients: Purified Deionized Water, Sodium Cocoyl Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Pentaerythrityl Testrastearate, Disodium Oleamidosulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Jojoba Oil, Sage Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Yarrow Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary Extracat, Althea Extract, Wild Thyme Extract, Horsetail Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Copper Chlorophyll, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin.