Be irresistible. Eyelash Curl gives you a look, that’s breathtaking but natural. It curls lashes and lets eyes appear bigger. The look becomes more open and you are styled perfectly around the clock!
- Perfect curl for any lash length
- Lasts up to 6 weeks
- Simple application
- Nourishing formula
- For an even more intense effect, tint the lashes after curling. In this case, the application time is reduced to only two minutes.
2 x tubes lashperm 0.10 oz; 2 x tubes neutralizer 0.10 oz; 1 x bottle glue 0.13 oz; 1 x rosewood stick; 2 x mini-cosmetic dishes; 2 x cosmetic brushes; 18 eyelash rollers per size S, M, L, XL
Ingredients: Lashperm: Aqua, Thiolactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, CI 47005, Sodium Sulfate, Cysteine HCl.Neutralizer: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Parfum.Glue: Rubber Latex, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Polyurethane, Butyltriglycol, Potassium Hydroxide.
Perfect results in only a few STEPS:
- Clean the lashes with RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover
- Degrease with RefectoCil Saline Solution.
- Select the size of the eyelash roller
- You have selected the correct roller size when the eyelashes cover half of the roller circumference.
- Apply roller
- Gently stretch the eye lid with your fingers, apply the eyelash roller at the inner lid edge – just above the lash line.
- Fix lashes
- Apply a small amount of RefectoCil Glue to the roller and the lashes. With an upwards move press the eyelashes evenly and straight onto the roller using the application stick.
- Apply Lashperm with an application time of 15 minutes.
- Remove with a dry cotton swab after application time.
- Apply Neutralizer with an application time of 10 minutes.
- Remove with a dry cotton swab
- Remove roller:
- Gently stretch the eyelid and roll the eyelash roller downwards.
- Tip: For an even more intense effect, tint the lashes directly after curling with RefectoCil eyelash and eyebrow tints. The hair shaft is still open, therefore the application time is just 2 minutes!
Be the first to review this product.