- The beautiful white color comes from Mother of Pearl Abalone
- Olus Oil is a true vegetable alternative to pertolatum which is wonderfully occlusive so it helps skin seal in and retain moisture (beneficial for healing)
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporucarp Extract from the Chinese Silver Ear Mushroom was credited with beautifying the skin of the imperial Concubine Yang Kuei-fei, considered to be the most beautiful woman in Chinese history. It helps skin retain moisture while protecting the micro-blood vessels, so it reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Wild Plum HarvestTM features a bioactive complex of 3 Aboriginal plum superfruits (Kakadu, Illawara, and Burdekin) credited with having the highest concentraion of any food on earth and 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries which help to reduce the appearance of skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil so closely matches the skin's own oil (sebum) that it is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin to help heal and prevent trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). It leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
- Canola Oil - is not "sticky" and is rich in vitamin C and E plus it contains a high level of essential fatty acids, which are beneficial in moisturizing skin.
- Balm Mint Extract fights free radicals and is helpful for calming, decongesting, and purifying skin so skin appears younger and more refreshed.
- Calendula Flower Extract- stimulates blood flow to the skin cells while providing antioxidants to protect skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
- Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract has been used throughout history to calm skin and to promote wound healing. It is a natural moisturizing agent that diminishes the signs of photodamage, and improves the appearance of skin texture and elasticity.
- Ginseng Root Extract has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries for healing and to promote long long, strength, and wisdom. In skin care, we use it to give skin a brighter and more youthful appearance.
- Watercess Extract has been called nature's multivitamin because it contains so many vitamins and minerals including two very important ones for skin: lutein and beta-carotene (important for UV protectionand skin health).
- Apply an even layer of the mask using a Skin Blends Mask Brush or clean hands to your face, neck, and chest.
- Allow mask to sit for 10-15 minutes for desired results.
- Rinse mask and proceed with your favorite cleanser or scrub.
Ingredients: Water/ Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Olus Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride/Capric, Canola Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Propanediol Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract Watercress (Nasturtium Officinale) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Mother of Pearl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin