Manual microdermabrasion uses the same crystals commonly used in machine method. Performing a manual microdermabrasion treatment is primarily meant to exfoliate the skin more aggressively than a scrub or enzyme, without risking the potential chemical reactions of a peel or the discomfort of a microdermabrasion machine. Some people don't like using a machine, because it propels crystals onto the face and requires strong suction to vacuum the crystals back into the machine. Skin Blends manual microdermabrasion treatments spare you those discomforts, while benefiting the skin in numerous ways:
- Minimizes fine lines and acne pit scarring my leveling surrounding areas.
- Minimizes hyper-pigmentation by exfoliating the outside layers of the skin and (more importantly) allows better penetration of ingredients to lighten pigmentation by first removing the surface skin cells.
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads more easily by first removing dead surface skin cells.
- Gives skin a healthy glow by stimulating the cellular renewal process and increasing circulation, which brings hydration, nutrition and oxygen to the skin cells.
- Lets you perform inward strokes under the eye area and exfoliate closer to the eye area than a machine can.
This kit includes products to do two facial treatments: 1/2 oz jars with Microdermabrasion Crystals (2), 1 oz. bottle of Enzyme Activator Gel (1), and Soothing collagen Facial Blankets (2).
Instructions: Apply mixture (crystals + activator) to face, neck and chest; Using fingertips, massage gently in small circular motions to remove outer layer of skin, revealing younger, healthier skin. Massage for about 5 seconds in each area; Remove mixture, then mask with Soothing Collagen Blanket. For best results, repeat weekly.