Finally a purging mask that wonât dehydrate oily and acne skin! Charcoal naturally absorbs impurities and excess oil, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Gamma Poly Glutamic Acid, is derived from NATTO, a Japanese soybean-based health food item dating back more than 1000 years, is ten times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid (also included in this mask).
Pretreat: per skin condition: Brite (pigmentation); Control (acne); A+ (aging); Quench (dehydration); Vitamin C (overall health and brightening); Soothe and Aloe Vera (sensitive, post sun), etc.
1. Hands should be clean, not lubricated or gloved to make mask handling easier.
2. Pull the tear tab all the way across the foil package to expose both portions.
3. Pull out the plastic trays containing the masks and place on paper towels.
4. Drain any excess mask solution into a glass beaker. Add one pump of Green Tea Gel or Recovery Mask and mix. Brush 1/2 of mixed solution on face, neck and chest (concentrating on face). Massage to penetrate.
5. Identify the portion that goes on the top half of the face by locating the oval openings for the eyes (Note: it is the larger portion.) Using dry fingers separate and unfold mask for upper portion of face and apply.
6. Repeat for lower half of face. Position as needed.
7. Use 1/2 of remaining solution to massage neck and chest (10 min).
8. Slide the lower Â½ mask down to treat the neck area. Remove the upper Â½ mask and apply to chest.
9. Use rest of remaining solution to massage face again and hands & arms.
Finishing Protocol: Remove mask; no need to cleanse after masking; instead seal in the benefits with a skin appropriate SPF 30 or moisturizer if needed. Skin looks great!
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Bamboo Charcoal, Marine Collagen, Gylcerin, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Witch Hazel Extract, GAmma Poly Glutamic Acid (Î³-PGA), Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C), Biosaccharide Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.
Be the first to review this product.