Cytokines and Microneedling to Correct Skin Imperfections is a class designed for beginners to understand the benefits of Microneedling and how to properly perform services. This class will help give you a great understanding of what can be accomplished by providing this treatment option for your clients, how results are achieved, and the science between stem cells, human growth factors and cytokines.
Class Time: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm (bring your own lunch)
Class Fees & Reservation Policies:
- Payment (in full) is required when registering for training modules.
- Missouri Residents: tax will be charged on all product purchases if you do not have a reseller’s number.
- All classes will start PROMPTLY so please plan accordingly.
- Please bring your TRAINING MANUAL to class.
- Cancellations made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled class will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled class, class fee may only be transferred to another class.
- “No shows” will forfeit their class fee.
- A minimum of 6 class participants must be registered for training modules to take place.
- Skin Blends reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training classes due to lack of participants. All registered attendees will be notified of any changes made to scheduled classes.