Location: Skin Blends, 1260 Guin Rd, Nixa, MO 65714
Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm; Lunch will be from: 12:30 to 1:30 pm
NOTE: There are several places to eat within a short distance to our location or feel free to bring your own lunch.
- This is a hands on class, so come prepared to be waxed and wax others!
- Learn the difference between a hard wax and a strip wax
- How, when, and where to successfully use both hard and strip waxes
- How to do a professional wax consultation and ongoing client management
- Waxing contraindications and the importance of an Informed Release Form
- Best products to use before and after waxing
- Best product to retail to the client to maintain optimum results
- Various waxing techniques and when best to use each technique as well as how to properly position client for best results
- Demonstrations and critique of how to properly wax brows, nostrils, ears, lip, chin, face, arms, underarms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, bikini and brazilian
Class Fees & Reservation Policies:
- Payment (in full) is required when registering for training modules.
- Missouri Residents: tax will be charged on all product purchases if you do not have a reseller’s number.
- All classes will start PROMPTLY so please plan accordingly.
- Cancellations made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled class will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled class, class fee may only be transferred to another class.
- “No shows” will forfeit their class fee.
- A minimum of 6 class participants must be registered for training modules to take place.
- Skin Blends reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training classes due to lack of participants. All registered attendees will be notified of any changes made to scheduled classes.
Be the first to review this product.
- Training Class